- Plan marketing and branding objectives.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Expand product solutions and offerings within identified market segments.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside other company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends, recommend changes to marketing concepts and business development strategies based on analysis.
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Oversee creation and delivery of advertisements, and other marketing materials on both online and offline platforms.
- Overlooks and approves designs either created by in-house design team / hired agencies.
- Ensure brand messages are consistent and in line with the global brand/company directions.
- Analyze, Report and develop customer base.
- Quarterly report results, base development and post campaign analysis.
- Build needed business cases and financial models for campaigns/projects approvals.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing.
- Engage other organization business units to maximize returns and exchange customers’ base.
- Collaborate with sales and sourcing to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
- Develop and lead marketing team to execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.